Sarah & Duck’s Big Top Birthday
Aya is one of the originl cast members, based on The BAFTA Award-winning CBeebies duo Sarah and Duck live on stage.
The enchanting world of Sarah & Duck is brought to life in a brand new stage production, featuring the wonderful characters from the BAFTA award winning CBeebies show.
Join Sarah & Duck and a host of your favourite friends including The Ribbon Sisters, The Shallots, Flamingo & John, and Umbrella, as they plan a birthday party for Scarf Lady in their garden.Told through a fantastic blend of puppetry, storytelling and music, Sarah & Duck’s Big Top Birthday will take you and your children on a magical adventure.
Cast & Creative Team
- Writer: Peter Glanville and Sarah Gomes-Harris
- Director: Roman Stefanski
- Composer: Tanera Dawkins
- Set Designer: Laura McEwen
- Lighting Designer: Aaron J Dootson
- Sound Designer: Julian Butler
- Executive Producer: Nick Larkin
- Assistant Producer: Ros Spiers-King
- Company Stage Manager: Jordan Whitwell
An MEI Theatrical production in association with Polka Theatre
Sarah and Duck© Karrot Entertainment.
Distributed by BBC Worldwide Ltd