Furies has been produced by DoppelGang and Aya had involved in as a deviser and puppeteer/performer.
Inspired by Greek tragedies and Edward Gorey’s gothic aesthetics, Furies is a darkly comic tales about revenge and the cycle of violence told by actors and puppets. The audience is taken into a world inhabited by a menacing old couple and a woman who sees more than anyone else. Governed by mysterious forces, a man will meet his fate…
- Director: Paul Piris
- Writer: Miryana Dimitrova and Paul Piris
- Scenographer: Jing Wong
- Lighting designer: Boris Kahnert
- Costume designer: Agnieszka Tomaszewska
- Sound designer: Dimitris Karalis
- Puppet maker: Seonaid Goody
- Puppeteers: Sara Bexell, Seonaid Goody, Zoilo Lobera, Aya Nakamura
- Actors: Seung Jun Lee, Emily Murphy
The piece has been performed at Barons Court Theatre and at Byalistok International Puppet Festival in Poland in June 2006.