There’s a Rang-Tan in my Bedroom & Other Stories
A strong message for saving the animals and the environment. Empowering young audiences to make changes.
Imagine waking up to find a turtle bathing in your bathtub, an orangutan bouncing on your bed and a jaguar creeping through your kitchen! But how did they all get here? And why on earth are they all so far from home?
Join us for a magical mix of puppetry and music as we discover more about our animal friends and what we can do to help – because no one is too small to make a difference.
Inspired by the Greenpeace campaign films There’s a Rang-Tan in My Bedroom and There’s a Monster in My Kitchen written by James Sellick, and featuring a voiceover by Emma Thompson.
For more information follow this link.
- Written by James Sellick
- Directed by Maia Kirkman-Richards
- Set and costumes designed by Kate Bunce
- Lighting designed by Sherry Coenen
- Puppets designed by Maia Kirkman-Richards
- Music composed and sound designed by Dominic Sales
- Creative Producer Miranda Pitcher
- Devised & Performed by Ajjaz Awad & Aya Nakamura
- Stage managed by Verity Clayton
- Rang-Tan voiceover by Emma Thompson
- Jag-Wah voiceover by Doc Brown
- Turtle voiceover by Rag’n’Bone Man
“impressively achieves the seemingly unachievable“
“a must-see for any family that wants to start a frank discussion with their kids about how to make positive changes that could save the planet“Theatre Bubble
“Every role and puppet is delightfully performed”Time Out