Famous Puppet Death Scenes
AN UNRELENTING MASSACRE OF LITTLE TINY PEOPLE….
Behold! The eternal masterwork of puppetry for adults! Willingly undergo a heart-wrenching parade of theatrical demises that will severely exacerbate your fear of death!
Willingly undergo a heart-wrenching parade of theatrical demises that will severely exacerbate your fear of death! All your favourite scenes: Edward’s Last Prance by Samuel Groanswallow, The Feverish Heart by Nordo Frot, Why I Am So Sad by Sally, and the unforgettable Bipsy’s Mistake from Bipsy and Mumu Go to the Zoo by Fun Freddy! ‘As funny as it is inventive’ (Guardian). ‘Poignant, profound, imaginative, utterly delightful’ (BritishTheatreGuide.info). ‘Visually stunning and endlessly entertaining’ (LA Times).
Created by The Old Trout Puppet Workshop (Canada)
- Puppeteers: Louisa Ashton, Aya Nakamura, Teele Uustani
- Stage Manager: Beatrice Galloway
- Directors: Peter Balkwill, Pityu Kenderes & Judd Palmer
- Costume Designer: Jen Gareau
- Music Designer: Mike Rinaldi
- Lighting Designers: Amelia Newbert / David Duffy
- Assistant Lighting Designer: Ash Copeland
- Production Manager : Amelia Newbert
- General Director: Bob Davis